New and convenient GF happy foods.
- Remember to buy more next time.
- Not spiky.
Good Whole 30:
Day 26/30. Still crave cocktails, Diet Cokes. Still get headaches. Still crazy BG. So Whole30 probably not miracle Bigfoot looking for. But:
- Joe has noticed some improvement in all areas of existence.
- Possible reduction of undereye baggage
- I will continue to make some of the things:
- Afternoon coffee slush (pictured.)
Having cooked salmon and avocados in various levels of ripeness on hand at all times.
I learned I can rice cauliflower in advance without making my entire fridge/home smell like farts (store in an air tight container wrapped in Glad Press n Seal for up to a week.)
Empathy lesson for GF diet: being restricted, unable to eat at parties/in public, non-participant in community via cake, etc. (But only for 30 days, not for life.)
- Makes GF diet seem hugely varied and decadent. (CHEESE.)
- I noticed myself daydreaming about taking up smoking during the Whole30. I should probably start knitting again. Or some other benign fidget-hobby.