And it is SO EASY.
For me, it went like this:
- Install Chrome. (If you don’t have it.) (It’s free.)
- Go to Chrome Store. (It’s like the App store.)
- Buy (FREE) app: Dexcom Upoader. Not sure why it didn’t show up in a search under “dexcom.”. This links to it. I got that link off of Six Until Me’s post re Brian Bosh‘s miracle invention.)
- <<Insert here some brief confusion of me not knowing I’d need to be using Chrome as my browser (instead of Firefox) in order to use a Chrome app.>>
- Using Chrome as your browser, plug your Dexcom receiver into your Mac. INTO YOUR MAC! Launch app.
- BOOM. Beautiful graphs for your edification.
7. Optional: now that you can see it, wonder if your standard deviation is OK, terrible, or irrelevant, or relevant but you’re already doing your very best, so…