- Taller, not gain any weight, that is fine but unusual but not indicative of anything wrong but same thing had happened last time but still, really, that is ok
- How are your poops? Fine. <—Why always ask?
- Do you get up at night to pee? Nope. <—isn’t this more of a pre-diagnosis, decide whether bother haul out pee pee strips to test new potential diabetic person?
- Any tummy aches? (Grabs tummy) No, but I’m really hungry. Is this almost over? <—(Pardon rude answer) What this question? Maybe Hashimoto thing?
- Question for mother: Any sickness? Any ketones? No. Any changes with anyone in the family? No
- Sites look fine
- No psoriasis; that nice
- Don’t blow on finger for speed up alcohol dry. Alllll of the bugs in your mouth go right onto your finger so you have to re-wash it
- Approves of leave Dex sensor in until falls out
- Thyroid “slightly swollen” (Hashimotos, nothing to do)
- Bigfoot request change Humalog Rx from vials to cartridges, as learned @FFL “Pumping Tips and Tricks”
- Also request Rx for replace FastClix lancing device bc one got kind of sandy/not optimal performance
- Next appointment: October
Thank you. Stand up. Strap on D-bag, turn to leave. Totally forgot one part.
Oh, and his A1c is 6.3, can’t get better than that!
Say what? Can do better! Know 6.3 fine,/good, but 2013 first was 6.0, next was 6.1. Want to see improve. Not higher, higher, higher, even by little bit. This crazy?
And for more crazy, for Bigfoot synesthesia 6.3 bad color combination: purple-orange. And 6 + 3 = 9 (turd brown). This Bubs’s 7th HbA1c, so many now can start A1c page.