Storage situation improve after visit Ikea. Now everything one place in drawers/no stacked-up boxes.
Still no space vacuum cleaner.
I like this amount of space. I like having everything* together. But I do wish it were a nicer looking, yet equally inexpensive, thing that fits perfectly under Joe’s one million shirts. *Insulin’s still in the fridge, of course.
Few things not sure OK throw away:
- One ton extra tubing (because tubing use not 1:1 ratio kachunker use)
- DVDs, dongle, mysterious cords (maybe figure out some day?)
- Luxura insulin pen (too pretty?)
- Dexcom sensor Dexcom need for study adhesive failure, but postage-paid return box not arrive yet. (Only save because love Dexcom so. Any other company not save garbage this long)
- Unopened off-brand finger prickers (donate somewhere?)
This system seem OK, but still not feel 100% set.
Sundries money shot:
1) Ping battery caps and cartridge caps, 2)Uni-solv and IV Prep wipes, 3) a cord I’m not sure about, 4) spare pump and pump remote batteries, 5) Fast Clix lancets, 6) Multi-clix lancets. Moral of this drawer’s story: it is impossible to make a living selling lancets. Even a supplies hog like me doesn’t want any more.