- huh? Is glucagon currently not allowed in schools?
- if I were alone, and happened upon my own passed-out diabetic child, would I pause to test or go right for the glucagon? I was picturing I’d go right for the glucagon
- what are the rules for epipens in school, and why is this different? (Aside from that pesky mixing)
- what is hyperglycemic shock, and could it develop during the course of one school day?
And learn two thing:
- Prefacing a statement with “as a medical professional” has the opposite of the intended effect
- Someone with T1 kids in mind is busy at the State House. Nice.