Bigfoot not into meat. Bubs love meat. Bigfoot wish make no-carb thing Bubs enjoy. Therefore today make ribs. Ribs of pig. But not touch!
- Slip ribs out of butcher wrap onto cookie cooling rack on top of rimmed sheet pan
- Drizzle with Soy Vay
- Cover with foil
- Put in a slow oven (300 degrees) for however long, at least two hours
- Drizzle with more Soy Vay, turn on the broiler, broil until the top looks dark and bubbly
- Cover with foil again and hold in a slow oven until the cavemen are ready to eat
- Make someone else cut/pull the ribs apart
- Soak pan, leave for someone else
Recommend this vegan option alongside. (<–not low carb. Child not willing try. Bigfoot like regardless.)
This fun product Bigfoot smart friend recommend for make silly low carb ephemera! (1/2 OJ, 1/2 whipped cream from can; sugar free pudding; could do applesauce; could layer frozen berries/whipped cream…) Smart friend warn caps not secure for frozen green smoothie in lunch box. Huge mess. That OK, enough fun just home use.
Also easy clean.
Also fun for child.
World Diabetes Day Postcard Exchange names/addresses arrive today. First time participate. Excited. Love mail. World Diabetes Day November 14th. Soon. Buy stamps now.
This weekend, feel kind of depressed. Worried spiral into deep funk hole. Then realize not true depression. Sad because finish season one Homeland. Double sad: sad because Claire Danes in depression portion of bipolar disorder when leave her + sad because now not know what look forward to for 3AM entertainment keep self awake. Blessing in disguise: sleep 10+ hours two nights in row. Thank you Showtime, not yet make season two available iTunes. Thank you BSpouse got Bigfoot back.