9PM: 126. Nice! Bigfoot think, maybe tonight OK if sleep. Check again 10PM: 88. Now think: probably mid-plummet, need stay awake, check again 12AM, if >88, OK sleep. If <88, force Bubs wake up/drink pink lemonade/brush teeth.
Need new section Margaret Wise Brown The Runaway Bunny: If you have high blood sugar over 250 mg/dL, I’ll become a ketone strip, and you will pee on me.
Instead of Runaway Bunny for bedtime, Bigfoot reading Nero. Boys love this story. So far. Bigfoot not read whole thing yet, maybe become inappropriate later on. Good parts where girl feed guard dog Nero gingersnaps.
Wish could become hypoglycemia awareness dog right now, climb in Bubs’s bed/sleep, confident wake up if danger
- Meanwhile, today debut episode new cooking show Rhubarb Crisp: The Diabetes. Crisp in oven when realize few things could try:
1. Less rhubarb, more berries = use less sugar
2. Utilize Wondrous Coconut Tree product (lower glycemic index?)
3. Sweeten fruit part w/ Stevia? (0g instead of 150g)
4. Use almond flour in crisp part (6g net carbs instead of 40g)
5. Use chopped walnuts instead of oats? (8g carbs instead of 30g)
Scratch head. Frown. Wish thought of substitutions earlier. If re-make w/ substitutions, would be about 225g carbs for whole thing, divide by 8…approximately 25g/serving? But maybe taste too terrible actually eat: 0g carbs + tragic waste rhubarb.
Also need make many cakes because this blog feature Greek yogurt cream cheese frosting gingerbread cupcakes + other delights right up Bigfoot alley.
Or maybe need stop make so much dessert?