Try brave. 355 bedtime. Check ketones/change site/cartridge (before correction, duh) because this family not playing.
Bigfoot head saying “Fool, forget him.” Bigfoot heart saying, “Don’t let go.” Know not need assign blame. But:
- Hurricane Sandy on way <–too exciting?
- 25th anniversary Bigfoot Spouse little sister die (car accident, age 16) <–possible Bubs some existential turmoil this complex family issue?
- Pasta perhaps overcook while Bigfoot mother-in-law rope unenthusiastic BSpouse into exhume deck chair cushions/mitten ‘n’ hat storage bin/ large, battered ottoman from XXX-crowded attic; pasta take advantage opportunity release subatomic carb particle <– delayed-release dark magic for hyperglycemia bomb?
- Pasta shape preemie hospital bracelet/metastasized calamari; also clay bowl brim w. flabby sausage unknown animal <–stimulate fear/adrenaline?
- BJ Wholesale Club pumpkin pie (<–this patisserie not worth roll hyperglycemia dice. Golden seal w. embossed monogram not fool Bigfoot next time)
- Grief/devastation atmosphere <–more adrenaline?
- Before even one raindrop hit, schools announce CLOSED <–also adrenaline (fear &/or tickled pink)
- Weird weird weird gloomy day w. weird food = all day Bigfoot kind of hungry. Subliminal level Bigfoot hungry = diabetic child in proximity not possible high BG bc if anything, seems like everyone quite low. Therefore not check BG 2h pp, only listen for I feel low <–not so sharp for science
Two episodes Parenthood (that 90 min. in earth time) post 355 w. EzBG prescribed correction + 0.25u for luck, 305. Fuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuu. (Not you per se.) Now Bigfoot try stay awake but not eat cookies. Eat apples. Make soup. Make bread. Maybe make cornbread. Make ice. Everyone predict power outage.